Dear Valued Patients, As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we here at JARS Cannabis, feel that it’s appropriate to modify some of our protocols. The health and well-being of our patients and employees is our number one concern. In order to best serve our patients these changes are effective immediately.
- We will be allowing a limited number of patients into our dispensaries.
- Online orders will be serviced through our Express Window.
- We will work diligently to keep our menus updated and showing items that are available for purchase.
- To place orders for Express Pick-up and delivery, please go to www.az.jarscannabis.com .
- Delivery can also be placed on www.supurb.com
- Pick-up orders may also be placed on www.Leafly.com .
This allows our staff time to get orders ready assure everyone who places an order gets served. Our staff is currently adhering to the following guidelines to further do our part in slowing the spread of COVID 19:
- Avoiding close contact with others by observing “social distancing”.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Utilization of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol immediately after coughing, sneezing or blowing nose.
- Wearing gloves and/or face masks.
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequently.
- Staying home if feeling ill or another member of their household is ill.
- Telecommuting if their position will allow.
With the growing concern regarding COVID-19 it’s not just up to JARS Cannabis to enlist a contingency plan, we strongly urge our patients to help “flatten the curve” by following the guidance put forth by the following organizations.
JARS Cannabis values our relationship with our patients and employees greatly. We will continue to keep everyone updated as this situation continues to evolve. Please be patient with our staff as they are working hard to navigate efficiently through these changes. Currently, we know there are many challenges. We are doing our best to ensure that your purchase with us is not one of them. Thank you and stay well.